25 January 2014

Project Pan 50 - Part 2 (items 6 - 10)

Pleased to say that I'm progressing well on my Project 50 Pan and have another group of completed items to talk about. I'm also well into my next group of 5.  I'm actually surprised at how quickly I'm using products and also at how relatively easy it's been to date. 

I think when I get around the half way mark, I'm going to find the going tough - but so far, so good.

What I've used this time - it includes 4 x full size items & 1 x set of 5 (deluxe size) samples, which I'm counting as 1 x full size. 

1. Redwin Vitamin E Hand Cream - I grabbed this for around $3 at the supermarket & have enjoyed using it.  Lightweight, easily absorbed, good hand cream for daytime use.  Would repurchase

2. Avene Thermal Spray - my summer saviour.  This little 50ml treasure retails for around $10 & is currently my favourite skincare item - I carried it in my handbag, and a couple of spritz's on a hot day would quickly & easily calm my overheated skin.  Will definitely repurchase this many times, it's brilliant for anyone who hates getting overheated or uncomfortable in summer.

3. Manicare Tea Tree Nail Polish Remover - a decent nail polish remover with Acetone that retails for a few $$.  I don't mind the scent either, not too strong & it does the job.  Would repurchase

4. Nature's Organics Pure Sensitive Cleansing Wipes.  These retail for around $6 and are terrific for removing makeup at night when I'm too lazy or tired to do my usual cleansing.  Also so handy for traveling.  These are Australian made & owned & I'd rate them almost as good as my favourite Neutrogena wipes.  I like the natural ingredients & they never irritated my skin.  Would repurchase.

5. Samples or single use items x 5.
 a) Bioelixa Body Shaper Body Lotion - first time using the brand, this is a really top notch product.  Would buy the bigger size.
b) Joico KPak Restorative Styling Oil - just a few drops of this on dry hair, and instant moisture, and taming of the frizzies.  Would buy the bigger size.
c) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - legendary for a reason - I have a bigger bottle ready to go already, this is EL at their best.
d) L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream - another product I have a bigger size of, ready to go.  L'occitane's Shea range is amazing, I've loved everything I've tried in it.
e) Princess Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Mask (full size, single use).  I'm not counting my cloth masks in the full size count, as they're single use & I've plenty on hand. I received this in a beauty box recently & with Hyaluronic  Acid in the title, was keen to use when I needed some extra moisturising.  I've never heard of the brand before, but really liked this & will look to buy it when I need more cloth masks.  Unlike others I've tried, it didn't leave a sticky residue of serum, it was easy to apply & seemed to have the right amount of product.  The mask was also protected with a plastic sleeve inside the packet, I think that helps hold the shape & not give you a mask that's dripping with too much product.

I'll be finishing up my next 5 in just days & will post them up pronto.  If you're doing are Project Pan, how are you going?  Have you tried any of the items I've finished up this week?



3 comments:

  1. Well done sticking to your pan project, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Linda - I so admire your determination. Well done on your blog too, it just keeps getting better and better :-)
    By the way I've nominated you for a Liebster Award - no obligation hon :-)
    http://katscolourings.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just found your blog and I think I will try to do the Project Pan 50 too!
    I do like the way you are reviewing the products finished and saying if you would re-purchase!
    I am learning about products I do not know or some I have seen and thought "Mmmm??" LOL

    ReplyDelete