1 January 2014

It's that time of year

Happy 2014 everyone!  



A new year brings so much promise & the inevitable new year resolutions.

I know half of Australia will wake up today vowing to never drink alcohol again, but outside of those 'morning after NYE' resolutions, I like to use this time of year to take stock of my life, health, family, friendships, finances, travel plans, hopes & dreams for the coming year ahead.  

Personally, I'll have an intense focus on improving my health in 2014.  2013 has shown me how invaluable it is to every part of your life, when injury and/or illness (or both in my case) affect you & your life circumstances.

Outside of being physically in a better place in 12 months, there's one other resolution I simply must make & I blame my beauty addiction for needing this!

I stood in my bedroom this morning wondering if my beauty & skincare products are mating overnight, or if they're in some secret CIA cloning program - honestly, how did I get SO much stuff?  

I must admit, I've been incredibly lucky in 2013, including winning early in the year 1 of the  "Glosscars" prizes from Beautyheaven.com.au - one big box delivery from Oz post & I suddenly had 60 or so new makeup, hair, skincare, body, sun, beauty tools & fragrance products to add to my already groaning dresser & bathroom. An amazing prize, and a highlight of 2013, I'll be happily working my way through it for years to come.

But I need to do something to bring my stash under control - so my new year beauty resolution will be to kick off the year with a Project 50 Pan - it probably should be a Project 200 Pan, haha, but like all New Year resolutions, it works better if it's realistic! 

I'll post next time of the rules I'll be following.  What's your New Year resolutions?  Are you doing any beauty related ones?

1 comment:

  1. Wow project 50 pan!?!?! Best of luck! I don't think I could go that long!

    ReplyDelete