11 January 2014

Project Pan 50 - Part 1 (items 1 to 5)

Yay, I have finished my first 5 items already & have been sticking faithfully to my spending ban - time to put $25 in the piggy bank for my future splurge when I finish my Project 50 Pan.  Here's what I've finished off this week:- 

  1. Lux Exfoliating Shea Scrub. It smells like a caramel eclair in a bottle, I love the gorgeous scent.  It's soap free, pH balanced & moisturiser enriched. I've had this bottle in the shower for months as I alternate exfoliating between this & a Salt Scrub.  May repurchase, once I get through the other numerous scrubs on my dresser.
  2. Kit Hand Cream: Pomegranate & Pink Grapefruit. Kit state on the tube it's "Your Juicy Mood-Lifter Kit".  All I can say is yes, yes Kit, it does lift mood & I love the scent, texture & how delicious this smells. Yum! I wish I had this in a bigger size, it's 30mls & full size. It lived in my handbag/car for a couple of weeks & I loved every time I used it.  The scent is amazing.  Definitely will repurchase.
  3. Hanskin Collagen Lifting B.B. Cream spf35 PA++.  A well-worn tube of my first Korean B.B. Cream. I really enjoyed using this product.  It is a very light shade, so if you're fair skinned & looking for a great B.B. Cream, try this one.  I think it's a fabulous B.B. Cream for anyone 30+ who wants a moisturising B.B. Cream.  The texture is light, it's very moisturising & always blended beautifully.  A firm favourite, I'll definitely repurchase.
  4. Pantene Pro-V Single Dose Intensive Treatment Programme Rinse Off Treatment.  This comes in a box of 5 tubes, all individual doses, & I was lucky that I found it on special at Priceline & bought a box for just a few $$.  This is my last tube. Normally retails near $20.  This is a hair mask that works a treat & is so travel friendly too.  Easy to throw a tube or two in a suitcase on a trip away.  Each tube contains 15mls.  It's a top notch mask, and so easy to use.  Will repurchase.
  5. Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara in Blackest Black. I've never tried a Revlon mascara I didn't like, and this is no exception. It has a long brush & delivers great volume.  It doesn't smudge & I love that it also removes easily (unlike a new one, different brand, I've just started using!).  Will repurchase somewhere around 2018, ie when I get through the other 15+  mascaras I have as 'spares' on my dresser.
I'm really happy I'm 5 products in - and with some of my favourite skincare about to run out & an eyeshadow 90%+ gone, it won't be too long before I post my next 5 up.

Have you tried a spending ban, or doing a Project ... Pan? Have you tried any of the products in my first 5, and if so, what are your thoughts on them?

3 comments:

  1. joining in!
    here's my first 5

    1. Mary Kay Soothing Foot Balm (full size)
    2. MOR salt and sugar body scrub – sugar rose tiger lily 610g
    3. Soap – cold pressed by New Earth Soaps in WA – sweet sweet flowers – full size
    4. A’kin Purely Revitalising Night Crème (bh trial) 50ml
    5. Avado sensitives body lotion 200ml

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 2/3 of the way through my MOR salt and sugar body scrub, isn't it an amazing product? Abrasive, but not so rough it's uncomfortable :) I'm planning to buy the Neroli one in the range (when off my PP50!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see Project pan 50, Revlon mascara looks great :)
    http://australianbeautyonbudget.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete