6 March 2014

Project Pan 50 - Part 4 (items 16 - 20)

Items 16 - 20 that I've finished recently for my Project 50 Pan.  I wanted to finish all items in the one brand for this post.

You'll notice I have more than a bit of a soft spot for Japanese brand Shiseido.  This is a brand I've used regularly over 20+ years and that my skin loves.  There's a couple of Holy Grail products here.

The cleanser, toner & day moisturiser were part of a boxed set that was only around $45 on sale. I also bought a matching 75mls night cream from Myers.  Most moisturisers are 50mls, but Shiseido have generous sizing in their products. Items are all in The Skincare range, which is suited for most skin types & works beautifully for my combination skin. 


16) Shiseido The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam - my Holy Grail, favourite cleanser, & the best product in this range. This 75ml size tube lasted me months.  I need only a tiny amount to cover my face & neck easily.  It removes makeup effortlessly & leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh & renewed.  I will definitely be buying this for years to come.

17) Shiseido The Skincare Hydro-Nourishing Softener.  Toner perfection in a bottle, this works brilliantly with the cleanser. A quick swipe always leaves my skin softer, refreshed & never tight or dry.  This is my Holy Grail, favourite toner.  The bottle lasted me many months. Will repurchase.

18) Shiseido The Skincare Day Moisture Protection SPF15 - this one in the boxed set wasn't full size, but still lasted me easily a month.  It's lovely and light, an excellent base for makeup & has moderate broad spectrum protection built in.  Works really well with the cleanser & toner.  Will repurchase.

19) Shiseido The Skincare Night Moisture Recharge Light - a generous 75ml size with a pump dispenser.  This moisturiser is nice & light on my skin, ideal for summer when other creams are just too dense. I'd like to try the regular one for winter, once I get through my stash of products!  Will repurchase.

20) Nair Sensitive Hair Remover Cream with sweet almond oil.  For years I used the raspberry one Nair produced that's been discontinued.  While that is my favourite, this isn't a bad alternative.  As long as I'm careful using, and leave the cream on for it's maximum time, this is a very effective hair remover.  I've learnt the hard way to not rub the cream (even accidentally), as products can irritate & burn skin.  I prefer using this to shaving or waxing, as it gives longer lasting results.

Have you tried any of the products listed here?  Do you have any holy grail skincare products you can share here?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Rose, I've another 10 or so items I've recently finished, or that will finish up by mid March. I keep winning lots of amazing beauty prizes though, so I'm not seeing a reduction in items - though my bank account is a lot better for the ban so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to use Nair a lot to wax my legs with. Lately I've just been shaving tho. :) P.S. Loving your blog post! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Candyfairy :) I loved their Raspberry remover, used it for years & bought about 4 tubes when it was about to be discontinued.

    Sometimes I want a quick removal & shave instead, I always have a good razor handy, but prefer the creams, I find they give such a clean result

    ReplyDelete