2 March 2014

Project Pan 50 - Part 3 (items 11 - 15)

I've been very busy using up more products on my Project Pan and am almost now at the half way mark.

It's been a challenge at times to stay on it - a visit to a local pharmacy a couple of weeks ago that had every Rimmel & Natio item selling for just $2 each (with lots of fabulous items in lots of baskets) was impossible to resist.  So I have strayed a bit, but in general have been able to stay firmly on track.  

I've been busy using off skincare, lots of hair products & tapping into a big stash of samples.   Here's items 11 to 15 - this is a group that's heavy on samples!

11. Schwarzkopf Marrakesh Oil & Coconut Express Mousse Treatment.  I like this lightweight, moisturising mousse.  Usually used on damp hair, it's a leave-in treatment that's very pleasantly scented & works well. Would repurchase.

12. Sasy n Savy Empower Floral Spray - This is a deliciously scented floral spray that can be used as a fragrance, or sprayed on linen or in a room.  I only wore it on me, and kept in my handbag for quick refreshing on the go.  I enjoyed using this, and would repurchase.

13. Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes - These are very pleasantly scented & work well at makeup removing, though I do need to use an eye makeup remover to removed mascara.  I've bought these a couple of times and would repurchase again.


14 & 15. Samples or single use items x 10
a) Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Argam & Grapeseed ultra-moisturising hand therapy - great size for the handbag, this is a beautiful hand cream that's deliciously scented, has a texture that's rich but not greasy & it works a treat.  Would buy the larger size.
b) Sanctum Body Soothe - a lightweight, deliciously scented body lotion.  I received this sample in a hotel stay in 2013 & enjoyed using.  Would buy full size.
c) Sanctum Body Spa - deliciously scented body wash with organic ingredients. Enjoyed using & would buy full size.
d) Clinique Take The Day Off Remover - one of my favourite eye makeup removers, this can remove mascaras easily that other brands struggle with.  I received this in a GWP set and will definitely buy again.
e) Invisible Zinc Tinted Day Wear Light SPF30 UVA & UVB - a generous size sample from a magazine, this is a really great base for when I'm going to be outside for hours & need fail-proof, sweat-proof sun protection & base.  This is a thickish formula, but once on - stays on.  Would buy full size.
f) Eleven Miracle Hair Treatment - this product is amazing, I've had a few little tubes & will hunt down a local stockist & buy full size.  It's put on as a leave in treatment in the morning, and makes such a difference to how my hair looks and behaves.  Highly recommended, I'll be buying full size.
g) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - I have this in full size already, this is a GWP / travel size.  Estee Lauder doing what it does best, this is truly a wonder serum.  Will buy again.
h) Sanctum Shampoo - nicely scented shampoo I had from a hotel stay.  It has a lovely, natural oils scent & cleansed well.  Would buy full size.
i) Sanctum Conditioner - nicely scented conditioner that was fairly lightweight so didn't weigh down my hair. Worked well at de-tangling & conditioning, would buy full size.
j) Thalgo BB Cream SPF15 - small tube so only had one use.  Enjoyed using it, it has a nice texture & feel on my skin.  I'd like to buy full size in the future.

So big list, but another 5 off my total - I'll be posting up items 16 to 20 in a day or two!

Have you used any of these products?  And have you tried doing a Project Pan or spending ban? 


No comments:

Post a Comment