4 January 2014

My favourite face mask

I'll be posting regularly in coming weeks about my favourite makeup and skincare items, starting with this amazing face mask from The Body Shop.


Warming Mineral Mask is suitable for all skin types and comes in a large 100mls size.  It's also very reasonably priced (under $30).

It is the most unique mask I have ever tried and I love using it twice weekly.  The mask is a self-warming, deep cleansing kaolin clay treatment.  It also contains ginger & cinnamon oils to invigorate & algae to purify & condition.  It contains no colouring.

I have combination skin that is also quite sensitive around my t-zone & have tried many clay based masks over the years.

I love using this mask for a number of reasons.  Firstly, I only use a very small amount so the tube lasts many months. Excellent value for money.

I can't really describe the self-warming stage, other than to say it is the most delightful feeling I've ever had from any skincare product.

Also a pleasant surprise is how light-as-air it feels on my skin.  I've never tried a clay mask that feels so soothing & comforting.

It is only on my skin for 5 minutes & rinses so easily with warm water - unlike most clay masks that tighten up & are harder to remove. Afterwards my skin looks and feels so soft, clear and bright.

I recommend this mask for anyone, it has made such a delightful & ongoing change to my skin.  Let me know your favourite masks, I love suggestions.


4 comments:

  1. What a great review! I've never tried any kind of warming product before so this sounds super interesting :)
    Considering how much product is used that's an affordable price for the length of time it will last! It sounds really lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using it Gemma, it's so different to any other mask I've ever tried. I've had my tube months & still have heaps left :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The body shop has the best face masks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love face masks too! I have 1 or two to use up and I want to try a few DIY recipes. I had a Eslor sample in my bellabox and it was amazing! But way to expensive to buy for me.

    ReplyDelete