10 January 2014

One of my favourite summer body lotions

Body care products are my weakness. I can't resist a Lush store, or an online sale that has great body care products on sale.  

So I have quite a 'stash' to work through while on my Project 50 Pan. Plus I'm avoiding Lush stores & my favourite online sale sites currently!

I can't really commit to one single favourite body lotion - I love trying new formulas, brands, and switching from lightweight lotions / milks to rich butters in colder weather.  If it smells beautiful & will nourish my skin, it'll land in my bathroom at some stage.

This is a favourite I'm using through this hot Perth summer.  I purchased this from Adore Beauty in 2013.  I love that website, it's full of my favourite brands & I purchased this during one of their VIP sessions - I received a matching full size shower gel for free which I'll review another time & paid just $21 for this product. Did someone say b.a.r.g.a.i.n?

This is L'occitane Delice des Fleurs Rose & Violette Body Milk.  The Body Milk is enriched with Grape Seed Oil & shea butter & contains May Rose & Violet Leaf absolutes.

What I love about this body milk is it's lightweight formula - I find the hotter the weather in Perth, the lighter I like my lotions.  A body milk is lighter than a lotion & perfect for this time of year.

It nourishes beautifully & sinks in like a dream. I can dress as soon as I put the body milk on, no need to wait a few minutes.

The other thing I love the most about this lotion is the scent - WOW - I am a sucker for anything that smells like roses and with May Rose in the ingredients, this of course has a delicious rose scent.  The Violet takes it to a very different place.  It adds a sharpness to the scent that turns sweet roses into something very different.  Sweet & sharp at the same time, it's hard to describe the scent but I adore it - I think I may just have to buy the perfume in the range when I'm off my spending ban.

What are your favourite body lotions you're using in summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment